Starting August 2018 the Boards & More kite and windsurfing rig division develops and distributes all products under the new name Duotone. So everything becomes anew and at the same time remains 100 % unaffected and reliable.
High-end technologies, unrivaled quality, continuous development and unbridled passion, remain the guiding philosophies on Duotone’s new journey.
Development, production, distribution, and athletes teams remain on board in order to guarantee you the best and high-performance products on the market.
Duotone Foil Wing
Get the surf feeling!
Wings have been around for a while. However, with the evolution of surf foiling, they finally offer a totally new way to enjoy the ocean. The Duotone Foil Wing has been in development for a couple of years, and the design team have tested countless prototypes in order to create the perfect shape.
It quickly became apparent that there were numerous advantages to using battens in the wing. They help to keep it rigid, reduce flutter and consequently drag, making it much more efficient. By utilising a boom, you also get unlimited choices of hand placements and a much more rigid connection to the wing itself. This helps with control and power development.
[Boom and leash sold separately.]
THE new thing for SUP lovers!
The iRIG ONE is an inflatable windsurfing sail, adjustable to your SUP, making it more efficient than ever.
A fun way to combine wind and SUP.
Perfect for light winds, the whole family, and travelling.
- Register your new Duotone product for free on Duotone's Website within 60 days of purchase and receive an extended warranty of 6 months.
- This Duotone product is covered by a 1-year limited warranty against any manufacturing defect preventing normal use of the product.
- Warranty applies only in the context of normal use and proper maintenance of the product.
- Accessories and normal wear and tear (such as fading or fraying) are not covered by the warranty.
- For any warranty request, refer to our general Terms and conditions, point 4 « Warranty ».
- The product must be clean and dry before being folded and put back in its storage bag.
- Wipe any water, soil, sand before retracting and storing it.
- Rinse sea salt with fresh water.