Pelican International is proud to be considered one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Pelican is world leader in the design and manufacture of kayaks, canoes, pedal boats and fishing boats. For over 50 years Pelican has leveraged the mastery of thermoforming to deliver durable, quality products at affordable prices. A commitment to innovation, investment in state of the art technology and rigorous quality control standards are the cornerstones of their business philosophy. Their guiding principle is simple and enduring: to bring quality products within reach of all outdoor enthusiasts.
The summer of 2020 was marked by a shortage of nautical equipments. Our 2021 products are gradually arriving on our site. Don't get caught: reserve yours now with a layaway deposit!
- This Limited Lifetime Warranty only applies to Pelican kayaks made from RAM-X™, RAM-X PREMIUM™ or POLY-XR™.
- The present warranty is only valid if the original buyer registered the warranty within the thirty (30) day period immediately following the date of purchase. Registration can be done either electronically via Pelican's website or by completing and returning the registration card found in your owner’s manual.
- Pelican International Inc.’s warranty is valid only if the product is used for its intended purposes and for which it was designed.
- Product component parts and accessories are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. The hull and deck are warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials and suitable for its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not cover:
- kayaks or paddle boards used for rental or other commercial use;
- products that have been damaged by negligence, misuse or accident, or wear due to owner’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance;
- products which have been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons;
- change in appearance of craft due to wear, exposure or any other environmental condition;
- all incidental and/or consequential damages are excluded from this warranty.
- Any return must be accompanied by an authorization number obtained by your dealer and which can only be issued by calling Pelican’s Customer Service Department between 9 am and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time at 1-888-669-6960. The return of any Pelican kayak or paddle board will not be accepted by Pelican International Inc. without this authorization number.
- Read the complete and official version of this warranty on Pelican's Website.
- For any warranty request, refer to our general Terms and conditions, point 4 « Warranty ».
- RAM-X™ boats have tiny pores that can trap grime, so you should clean your hull a couple of times each season and definitely before putting your boat up for storage. Pelican recommends soft dishwashing soap for best results.
- Store your boat flat on the ground away from direct sunlight. It is also acceptable to store it upside down to avoid filling it with leaves and/or precipitations. Never hang your boat or store it on sawhorses. If you have been using it in salt water, be sure to rinse the boat out thoroughly. Visit Pelican's Help page for more information.
- Your kayak or paddle board is built of superior materials and in accordance to stringent quality standards. With adequate maintenance, it will give you years of reliable use. But as with most products, it is subject to wear and tear. If you eventually need replacement parts, technical assistance or product/service information, please contact Pelican's Customer Service Department, having ready at hand the product’s model name and serial number (beginning with ZEP…), as well as the date and place of purchase. Reach them at 1 (888) 669-6960 or email@example.com.