Maui Holoholo 10’6”
“Our Holoholo, which refers to a journey without destination, when we embark on the adventure simply to have fun and empty our minds. Aloha!”
Price includes: board, paddle, leash & board bag.
Weight: 28 lbs
Volume: 183,9 L
Maximum Capacity: 210 lbs
- Expédition et livraison
- Garanti et entretien
- Terms and conditions
The Holoholo is an all-around paddle board, versatile and efficient in all types of conditions. It offers the flexibility required for a very diverse SUP practice.
Stable and easy to maneuver, it is ideal for a zen walk, perfect for a yoga or fitness session, comfortable for a fishing session and also totally suitable for SUP surfing on small or medium waves!
For beginner and intermediate paddlers.
– Hiking / Yoga and Fitness / Fishing / SUP surfing
– Flat nose
– Double concave in the middle
– Smooth curved rocker for perfect glide
– Sharp nose but good width for stability
– V-tail refined to preserve the elegance of the design
– 18kg EPS foam – no wood silt
– Bamboo mast finish reinforces board
– Tinted and painted colours, matte finish
– Rails, nose and tail 3K carbon, matte finish
– PVC reinforced inserts
– 0.5mm premium mat bamboo reinforcement layer
– 3 coats (4 oz) fibreglass – epoxy resin
– Extra layer of fibreglass under the support base
– Nose & Tail Fiberglass Reinforcement (6 oz.)
– EVA Diamond Groove 4mm support base with integrated kick tail for SUP surf practice
– 6 elastic attachment points to secure your personal belongings
– Ergonomic handle for easy transport
– PVC Reinforced Fin Sockets
– 2 coats (6 oz) fibreglass – epoxy resin
– Fiberglass reinforcement of all aileron receptacles
– Configuration 3 glass fibre fins: FCS Central 8” – FCS Fusion G5 lateral
Expédition et livraison
Please not that Covid-19 special measures may cause delays on certain shipping options.
RIGID BOARDS & KAYAKS
Can be ordered in store or by phone 450 415-0582 (not online).
You can plan the pickup in store (on appointment only) or coordinate the pickup with a carrier, by notifying us in advance.
Orders are processed within 2 working days (Tuesday to Saturday, Holidays excluded) following your order.
We are not responsible for delivery delays that would be due to your carrier.
On-line availability of products usually reflects our inventory. If the article you purchase became out of stock since the last update, we will call you to let you know about it and suggest a similar item, if possible. If the new item do not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount of your order.
If the real shipping cost appears to be different from what you paid, we will contact you to inform you and adjust payment. If this does not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount of your order.
Sales prices are valid until quantities last. Prices are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
If you choose to cancel your order prior to delivery (shipping or pick-up), you will be automatically charged a 5% administration fee. The administration fee will be applied to the total including taxes.