Pulse The Petey 11’4
- Length: 11’4″
- Width: 31 1/2″
- Thickness: 4 3/4″
- Volume: 200L
- Board Weight: 28 lbs
- Max capacity: 230 lbs
- Complete package includes: carbon paddle, bag, coil leash
Book yours now!
By telephone at 450-415-0582.
- Carbon adjustable SUP paddle – lenght: 67″-87″ (170-220 cm)
- SUP Storage Bag
- Coil leash
- A durable combination of three epoxy layers (one 6 oz. layer and two 4 oz. layers).
- Plus a graphic sheet on the top and two 4 oz. epoxy layers.
- Plus a graphic sheet on the bottom over a 1.5 lb/ft3 EPS core.
- A final protective clear coat, applied and polished to give the final product a high gloss, attractive look.
- A self breathing Gor-tex valve.
- An offset handle for easy pick up/carrying.
- 3 fin thruster set up for stability and tracking.
- Added Go-Pro mount on the nose of the board so paddler has the ability to capture those unforgettable moments.
- Fibre glass imported from France.
- Solid wood stringer.
- 6 tests on each board:
- Surface Scratch
- Surface Paint Test
- Weight Pressure Test (660 lbs)
- Volume Test (Rider Weight Capacity)
- Deck Pad Test (skid resistance)
- Deck Pad (glue to make sure it doesn’t peel in the water)
- Expédition et livraison
- Garanti et entretien
- Terms and conditions
The Petey is a ‘Traditional’ style SUP, Pulse most popular design. Whether it be for an entry level flat water paddler, or your serious surf paddle enthusiast, this All-Around stand up paddle board will suit everyone’s needs.
The Petey package includes:
Pulse SUP uses high quality EPS foam and epoxy. The combination of these materials allow Pulse to create the strongest, most lightweight and durable epoxy SUP possible.
All of Pulse SUP boards have:
Expédition et livraison
Please not that Covid-19 special measures may cause delays on certain shipping options.
RIGID BOARDS & KAYAKS
Can be ordered in store or by phone 450 415-0582 (not online).
You can plan the pickup in store (on appointment only) or coordinate the pickup with a carrier, by notifying us in advance.
Orders are processed within 2 working days (Tuesday to Saturday, Holidays excluded) following your order.
We are not responsible for delivery delays that would be due to your carrier.
On-line availability of products usually reflects our inventory. If the article you purchase became out of stock since the last update, we will call you to let you know about it and suggest a similar item, if possible. If the new item do not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount of your order.
If the real shipping cost appears to be different from what you paid, we will contact you to inform you and adjust payment. If this does not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount of your order.
Sales prices are valid until quantities last. Prices are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
If you choose to cancel your order prior to delivery (shipping or pick-up), you will be automatically charged a 5% administration fee. The administration fee will be applied to the total including taxes.