Loon 120 Kayak
[2019 shipment coming in during the winter. Color available in store as of November 2018 : Sunrise.]
– Length: 12′ (3,6 m)
– Width: 30″ (76,2 cm)
– Deck Height : 15,25” (38,7 cm)
– Cockpit width: 22’’ (55,9 cm)
– Cockpit length: 56’’ (142,2 cm)
– Weight: 54 lbs (24,5 kg)
– Max capacity: 375 lbs (170 kg)
– Hull material: Three-Layer Polyethylene
Colors: Sunrise (orange), Photic (blue-green), Black Cherry (red).
Introducing the world’s most advanced recreational kayak. 20 years ago Old Town canoe changed the way paddle sports thought about recreational kayaks with the Loon Series. Two years ago the team at Old Town set out to recreate the ultimate recreational kayak. The new Loon series features a completely redesigned hull that provides effortless glide and straight tracking.
- Active Comfort System 2.0 (ACS2) Seat
- Removable Workdeck with USB
- Thigh Pads – Match ACS2 Padding (Not Shown)
- Support Track Foot Brace System
- Click Seal Hatch with Bulkhead
- Bow and Stern Deck Bungees
- Bow and Stern Carry Handles
- Paddle Clip (Not Shown)
- Drain Plug (Not Shown)
- Sharp Keel Line for Performance
REMOVABLE WORKDECK WITH USB
The Loon features a removable workdeck providing customizable space for cameras, gear and water. The workdeck also features dry storage and a USB charge port to keep your gadgets charged even after hours on the water. Battery (owner supplied) can be plugged in and stored inside work deck hatch.
ACTIVE COMFORT SYSTEM 2.0 (ACS2) SEAT
Equipped with the super plush ACS2 seat featuring easy and intuitive adjustments, under-leg support, premium padding and flow-through ventilation. The ACS 2.0 is the most advanced seating system on the market.
See the Loon 120 Kayak in action:
Old Town Loon 120 Kayak – Seat Adjustments Overview:
Order and delivery
This shop is the virtual catalog of our actual store located in Oka.
To order, visit us or call us at 450 415-0582 strong> p>