NRS Kayak Cart Yak Yak
▪ Collapsed dimensions: 58 cm L x 25 cm W x 9 cm H
▪ Material: Anodized aliminum frame
▪ Weight: 2 kg
▪ Load capacity: 68 kg
Includes: Two 6’ NRS Loop Straps with Buckle Bumper
▪ Solid, bearing-less wheels
▪ Rubber tread
▪ Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Expédition et livraison
- Garanti et entretien
- Terms and conditions
Let the NRS Kayak Cart Yak Yak haul your boat to the water. With sand-conquering tires, element-resistant materials and 30% lighter weight than other boat carts, this little powerhouse saves your back.
NRS Kayak Cart Features:
▪ Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheel for a smooth ride on hard surfaces.
▪ 8 cm wide rim on the 23 cm diameter wheel gives good support in soft surfaces.
▪ Bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, allowing the compact Yak Yak to slip into most kayak hatches.
▪ Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a 68 kg load.
▪ The Idaho tread pattern gives good grip and leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart.
▪ Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability.
▪ Kickstand holds the cart steady while you’re loading, then flips up out of the way when you’re moving.
▪ Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat.
▪ The two 1.8 meter NRS Loop Straps, with Buckle Bumper, are super easy to use and securely anchor your boat to the cart.
You may want to take a look at the NRS Kayak Cart Yak Yak XL.
See how it works!
Securing your kayak or canoe to the NRS Yak Yak Boat Cart is quick and simple once you know how. In this video, we show you how to use the two included NRS 6 Loop Straps with Buckle Bumpers to attach your boat to the Yak Yak. Now youre ready to go for portaging and transporting your boat to the water.
Expédition et livraison
- Length: 9' 8" (295 cm)
- Beam: 27,5" (70 cm)
- Depth: 14" (35,5 cm)
- Cockpit width: 24'5'' (62 cm)
- Cockpit length: 55" (140 cm)
- Weight: 34 lb (15,4 kg)
- Max. capacity: 220 lb (99,8 kg)
- Hull material: RAM-X™ Premium
- Hull type: twin-arched multi chine hull