- This Limited Lifetime Warranty only applies to Pelican kayaks made from RAM-X™, RAM-X PREMIUM™ or POLY-XR™.
- The present warranty is only valid if the original buyer registered the warranty within the thirty (30) day period immediately following the date of purchase. Registration can be done either electronically via Pelican's website or by completing and returning the registration card found in your owner’s manual.
- Pelican International Inc.’s warranty is valid only if the product is used for its intended purposes and for which it was designed.
- Product component parts and accessories are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. The hull and deck are warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials and suitable for its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not cover:
- kayaks or paddle boards used for rental or other commercial use;
- products that have been damaged by negligence, misuse or accident, or wear due to owner’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance;
- products which have been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons;
- change in appearance of craft due to wear, exposure or any other environmental condition;
- all incidental and/or consequential damages are excluded from this warranty.
- Any return must be accompanied by an authorization number obtained by your dealer and which can only be issued by calling Pelican’s Customer Service Department between 9 am and 5 pm Eastern Standard Time at 1-888-669-6960. The return of any Pelican kayak or paddle board will not be accepted by Pelican International Inc. without this authorization number.
- Read the complete and official version of this warranty on Pelican's Website.
- For any warranty request, refer to our general Terms and conditions, point 4 « Warranty ».
- RAM-X™ boats have tiny pores that can trap grime, so you should clean your hull a couple of times each season and definitely before putting your boat up for storage. Pelican recommends soft dishwashing soap for best results.
- Store your boat flat on the ground away from direct sunlight. It is also acceptable to store it upside down to avoid filling it with leaves and/or precipitations. Never hang your boat or store it on sawhorses. If you have been using it in salt water, be sure to rinse the boat out thoroughly. Visit Pelican's Help page for more information.
- Your kayak or paddle board is built of superior materials and in accordance to stringent quality standards. With adequate maintenance, it will give you years of reliable use. But as with most products, it is subject to wear and tear. If you eventually need replacement parts, technical assistance or product/service information, please contact Pelican's Customer Service Department, having ready at hand the product’s model name and serial number (beginning with ZEP…), as well as the date and place of purchase. Reach them at 1 (888) 669-6960 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expédition et livraison
- Garanti et entretien
- Terms and conditions
The Sprint 120XR is designed to track smoothly, even in choppy waters. Its light weight and comfortable features keep you relaxed on recreational outings. It is a kayak at great value and..made in Quebec indeed!
The SPRINT Recreational Performance Sit-in Collection has been specially created for those looking for better performing hull designs. With a Deep V Chine Hull and 12’ long design, the SPRINT 120XR is made for those looking for a little extra capacity, for even better tracking and return on effort, increased secondary stability so choppy conditions won’t be a problem and, better responsiveness to shifts in body weight and position.
The SPRINT 120XR is made with Pelican’s patented RAM-X™ PREMIUM material, an exceptionally durable high molecular weight polyethylene that contains a top layer of advanced resin, which provides more rigidity while still being conveniently lightweight. With ergonomic carrying handles and at only 51 lb, you will find this 12′ recreational performance kayak easy to load and carry around. The SPRINT 120XR comes equipped with a stern bulkhead for those times where extra flotation comes in handy. This will ensure you’re able to bail out any water and get back in to continue your adventure. Convenient and upgraded accessories such as the 4″” day hatch and bottle holder in the cockpit table ensure that your gear is within easy reach or safely stowed away in the rear quick lock hatch. There is also room on the deck to strap down your gear with deck-mounted bungee cords. The addition of a conveniently placed bottle cage will keep you properly hydrated as you venture forth.
It’s time to take your kayaking to the next level with the SPRINT 120XR!
Deep V Chine Hull
Shallow V properties with added performance. Gets on edge to turn and steer. Quicker, faster and more nimble.
– Adjustable footrests
– Bottle cage
– Bottle holder
– Bungee cords
– Cockpit table with 4 in. day hatch and bottle holder
– Drain plug
– Ergonomic carrying handles
– Premium knee pads
– Quick Lock hatch
– Stern Bulkhead
– ERGOFLEX G2 Seating System™