TopWater 120 kayak
LAST CALL! $999,99 (only while supply lasts)
Regular price: $1199,99
Summer price: $1099,99
– Length: 12′ (3,6 m)
– Width: 33,5” (85,1 cm)
– Weight: 83,3 lbs (37,8 kg)
– Leg length: 28” (48 cm)
– Maximum Capacity: 500 lbs (226,8 kg)
– Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
Colorsavailable (2019): Photic (with blue-green)
The all-new Topwater 120 kayak, from Old Town new TopWater Angler kayaks Series, offers the largest fishing kayak performances, in the most compact format. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable, comfortable stand-up fishing platform.
Equipped with thoughtful on-board tackle and rod management and a revolutionary universal transducer mount, even the saltiest of anglers will be impressed by the overall fishability of the new Topwater series. Old Town sacrificed nothing, delivering a series of innovative fishing kayaks that are easy to maneuver and even easier to transport all while boasting an impressive maximum capacity.
– Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
– Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
– Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning.
– An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
– Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
– EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.