- Expédition et livraison
- Garanti et entretien
- Terms and conditions
A super easy-wearing PFD and a popular choice for ”first inflatable” users. Simple 1-fold repack design and ultra lightweight design thanks to M.I.T. film inside.
Ideal for inshore or calmer water. Smallest inflatable PFD approved in North America!
– Inflates by pulling on activation cord.
– Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (M.I.T.)
– Inflator inspection window & easy access flap.
– Provides 28 lbs buoyancy when inflated.
Great for kayak fishing, fishing, flatwater paddling, SUP
* First cartridge included.
TRANSPORT CANADA APPROVED
From Transport Canada Website:
« You are required by law to have a lifejacket or PFD (Personal Flotation Device) on board for each person on a watercraft . This includes human-powered craft.
A lifejacket is your best defence against cold-water shock. Research shows that unexpected immersion in cold water is a serious risk to life if a boater is not wearing a flotation device. This is true despite the boater’s experience, closeness to shore, and even swimming ability.
A sudden fall into cold water can seriously affect breathing, nerves, and muscle strength. A lifejacket gives you thermal protection as well as keeping you buoyant.
Most recreational boaters who die on the water each year in Canada are not wearing flotation devices, or are not wearing them properly. »
Expédition et livraison
Please not that Covid-19 special measures may cause delays on certain shipping options.
Can be ordered in store, by phone 450 415-0582 or on-line (certain items only). If the [Add to cart] button doesn’t show, call us in store to place your order.
Transportation is at the customer’s expense. Aerosport seeks for the lowest shipping costs from shipping companies as Canpar, Purolator, Fedex, UPS, Canada Post, etc.
Orders are processed within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, Holidays excluded) following your order.
Standard shipping in Canada: 3 to 7 working days, after the order is processed.
We are not responsible for delivery delays that would be due to the carrier.
Delivery must be made to a physical address (post box not accepted; 2nd shipping is on your charge, if needed).
If we can not make delivery on time we will contact you within 48 hours after receiving your order. If the new deadlines do not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order by contacting us. We will refund the full amount of your order.
On-line availability of products usually reflects our inventory. If the article you purchase became out of stock since the last update, we will call you to let you know about it and suggest a similar item, if possible. If the new item do not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount of your order.
If the real shipping cost appears to be different from what you paid on-line, we will contact you to inform you and adjust payment. If this does not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your ordre. We will refund the full amount of your order.
Sales prices are valid until quantities last. Prices are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
If you choose to cancel your order prior to delivery (shipping or pick-up), you will be automatically charged a 5% administration fee. The administration fee will be applied to the total including taxes.
- Quick release buckle over entry zipper for added security
- Padded head support has an additional foam band for increased security;
- Design helps child naturally float upright and can facilitate learning to swim.
- Stohlquist PFD features a large grab handle that makes it easy to retrieve a child out of the water
- Wide neck opening for a comfortable fit
- The only Children's vest that offers Ensolite® soft foam and round edge design for exceptional comfort.
- Added soft collar for comfort and neck support
- Elasticized back for a proper fit.
- Ensolite® soft foam and rounded edge design combine to make this PFD the most comfortable vest for children.
- Quick drainage, superior drying and longer life provided by the bottom lining mesh.
- Leg harness to help keep the vest in position and eliminate ride-up.
- Available in Infant (20-30lbs), Child (30-60lbs) and Youth (60-90lbs) sizes.
- Profile: Medium
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 2 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side / 2 - Shoulder
- 3M Reflective accents throughout
- Canada approved