Stohlquist Fisherman Life Jacket
▪ Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 12 oz.
▪ Transport Canada approved.
▪ 500 denier Cordura® outer shell
▪ 200 denier oxford liner
SM/MD –> Chest: 30” – 42”
LG/XL –> Chest: 42” – 54”
- Expédition et livraison
- Garanti et entretien
- Terms and conditions
The Stohlquist Fisherman Life Jacket provides excellent cockpit management with places for the little things that could end up in your seat or overboard. Dual front-mounted tool pouch pockets have protective EVA stiffened outer shells to protect pocket contents, and act as fold down workstations.
Features of the Stohlquist Fisherman Life Jacket:
▪ 7.5” X 7.5” EVA pockets act as fold-down work surfaces.
▪ Open sides for ventilation.
▪ Neoprene padded shoulders and lower back waistband.
▪ Dual side adjustments.
▪ Mounting locations for tippets, retractors, nippers, leader-line, etc.
▪ Multiple pockets, all with drainage.
▪ High back flotation rides above the seat back of sit-on-top kayaks.
▪ Cross-chest cinch harness adjustment for zero ride-up.
▪ Transport Canada approved.
Expédition et livraison
Please not that Covid-19 special measures may cause delays on certain shipping options.
Can be ordered in store, by phone 450 415-0582 or on-line (certain items only). If the [Add to cart] button doesn’t show, call us in store to place your order.
Transportation is at the customer’s expense. Aerosport seeks for the lowest shipping costs from shipping companies as Canpar, Purolator, Fedex, UPS, Canada Post, etc.
Orders are processed within 2 working days (Monday to Friday, Holidays excluded) following your order.
Standard shipping in Canada: 3 to 7 working days, after the order is processed.
We are not responsible for delivery delays that would be due to the carrier.
Delivery must be made to a physical address (post box not accepted; 2nd shipping is on your charge, if needed).
If we can not make delivery on time we will contact you within 48 hours after receiving your order. If the new deadlines do not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order by contacting us. We will refund the full amount of your order.
On-line availability of products usually reflects our inventory. If the article you purchase became out of stock since the last update, we will call you to let you know about it and suggest a similar item, if possible. If the new item do not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your order. We will refund the full amount of your order.
If the real shipping cost appears to be different from what you paid on-line, we will contact you to inform you and adjust payment. If this does not meet your expectations, you will still be able to cancel your ordre. We will refund the full amount of your order.
Sales prices are valid until quantities last. Prices are subject to change without notice.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
If you choose to cancel your order prior to delivery (shipping or pick-up), you will be automatically charged a 5% administration fee. The administration fee will be applied to the total including taxes.
- The only Children's vest that offers Ensolite® soft foam and round edge design for exceptional comfort.
- Added soft collar for comfort and neck support
- Elasticized back for a proper fit.
- Ensolite® soft foam and rounded edge design combine to make this PFD the most comfortable vest for children.
- Quick drainage, superior drying and longer life provided by the bottom lining mesh.
- Leg harness to help keep the vest in position and eliminate ride-up.
- Available in Infant (20-30lbs), Child (30-60lbs) and Youth (60-90lbs) sizes.
- Profile: Medium
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
- Pockets: 2 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side / 2 - Shoulder
- 3M Reflective accents throughout
- Canada approved