Women’s Misty Life Jacket
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy:
- SM: 16 lbs
- MD: 16 lbs, 8oz
- LG: 17 lbs
- Transport Canada approved.
▪ Mini Ripstop nylon outer shell
▪ 200 denier oxford liner
SM–> Chest: 28” – 34”
MD–> Chest: 34” – 40”
LG–> Chest: 40” – 46”
Along with Stohlquist Graded Sizing, the Misty features a Thin Back Design offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Misty is great for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
The Misty is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today’s taller seat backs.
For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back coverage against tall seats. For touring boats, simply adjust the shoulder straps so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with your sprayskirt.
Along with providing a great fit, the Misty also features multiple pockets that will hold a beverage, your sunglasses, and other small items.
▪ Thin back design works with all seat styles.
▪ Graded Sizing provides the best possible fit.
▪ Open sides for ventilation.
▪ Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up.
▪ Mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation.
▪ Adjustable shoulders, and dual forward pulls for a custom fit.
▪ Zippered front pockets offer organization.
▪ Built-in beverage holder and neoprene sunglasses sleeve.
▪ Entry grip tab at zipper base.
▪ #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider.
▪ Lightweight PE Foam.
▪ Transport Canada approved.
Order and delivery
This shop is the virtual catalog of our actual store located in Oka.
To order, visit us or call us at 450 415-0582 strong> p>