This Maui 8′ SUP Surf was created for the pure surfing feel!
This board is a total ripper but a good all around surfer that is totally rippable and great on smaller waves.
Its PVC wrap and its carbon fiber net bottom help to keep the torsion and flex needed while being in the waves. Its ample nose rocker allows the board to travel down the face of a wave without pearling-digging into the water, which will send you off the front of the board.
The tail rocker is less pronounced and works in conjunction with the nose rocker to help facilitate maneuvering.
– Flat nose
– Full V middle to tail help the transition between rail to rail in a turn
– Ample nose rocker helps break through the chop easily, facilitating the paddling
– EPS foam 18 kg – wood stringerless
– PVC reinforcement for handle, leash and vent plugs
– PVC high density over the whole top
– Reinforcement fiberglass layer step deck area
– 3 layers 4 ox fiberglass – epoxy
– Reinforcement patch 6 oz fiberglass nose and tail
– 3K carbon rails, nose and tail, matt finish
– Electric blue top matt finish
– Ergo-grip handle for easy carrying
– 4 mm eva diamond groove deck pad with a kick tail integrated
– PVC reinforcement block for fins
– PVC high density over the whole bottom
– 2 layers 6 oz fiberglass – epoxy
– Reinforcement fiberglass patch over all fin boxes
– White and covered with a carbon fiber net matt finish
– Honeycomb tri fin setup: FCS center 6,5” – FCS fusion G5 side
– Paddle Surfing
Order and delivery
This shop is the virtual catalog of our actual store located in Oka.
To order, visit us or call us at 450 415-0582 strong> p>