The Atlas 11’4”
- Length: 11’4″
- Width: 31 1/2″
- Thickness: 4 3/4″
- Volume: 200L
- Board Weight: 28 lbs
- Max capacity: 230 lbs
- Complete package includes: carbon paddle, bag, coil leash
The Atlas is a ‘Traditional’ style SUP, Pulse most popular design. Whether it be for an entry level flat water paddler, or your serious surf paddle enthusiast, this All-Around stand up paddle board will suit everyone’s needs.
The Atlas package includes:
- Carbon adjustable SUP paddle – lenght: 67″-87″ (170-220 cm)
- SUP Storage Bag
- Coil leash
Pulse SUP uses high quality EPS foam and epoxy. The combination of these materials allow Pulse to create the strongest, most lightweight and durable epoxy SUP possible.
All of Pulse SUP boards have:
- A durable three layer 6 ounce epoxy glass deck.
- Two layer 6 ounce epoxy glass bottom over 2 lb/ft² EPS core.
- A final protective clear coat, applied and polished to give the final product a high gloss, attractive look.
- A self breathing Gor-tex valve.
- An offset handle for easy pick up/carrying.
- 3 fin thruster set up for stability and tracking.
- Added Go-Pro mount on the nose of the board so paddler has the ability to capture those unforgettable moments.
- Fibre glass imported from France.
- Solid wood stringer.
- 6 tests on each board:
- Surface Scratch
- Surface Paint Test
- Weight Pressure Test (660 lbs)
- Volume Test (Rider Weight Capacity)
- Deck Pad Test (skid resistance)
- Deck Pad (glue to make sure it doesn’t peel in the water)
Order and delivery
This shop is the virtual catalog of our actual store located in Oka.
To order, visit us or call us at 450 415-0582 strong> p>