The Surftech Generator Tekefx stand up paddle board has the ultimate shape for versatility, maneuvering easily in small to medium surf, while also providing good stability and glide in flat water.
– Holds up to 180 lbs. for the beginning paddler on flatwater, up to 220 lbs. for the novice paddler looking to surf small waves, or it can hold 2 rowdy kids playing on the lake
– Thermo-vacuum molded epoxy construction uses a fused-cell water-resistant foam core to create a lightweight, consistent, and durable board
– Real bamboo veneer deck with a high-gloss finish is durable and beautiful
– 4 tie-down points with bungees secure a PFD, drybags, coolers, etc.
– 3/4-length EVA deck pad for great traction and comfort while paddling
– 2 +1 fin system promotes straight tracking on flatwater and boosts performance in surf; impact-resistant fin boxes
– Gore-Tex self-regulating vent plug reduces condensation and equalizes pressure due to temperature and elevation changes
– Reinforced stainless-steel leash cup
– Easy carry handle
Order and delivery
This shop is the virtual catalog of our actual store located in Oka.
To order, visit us or call us at 450 415-0582 strong> p>