NRS High Tide Splash Jacket (2019)
▪ Weight: 0.94 lb
▪ Material: 40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™
▪ Waterproof: Yes
▪ Breathable: Yes
▪ Neck Closure: Splashproof zipper collar
▪ Wrist Closure: Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures
▪ Waist System: Adjustable drawcord and silicone grip in hem
▪ Pockets: 2 – Sleeve
▪ Half-zip entry
▪ Articulated hood with three adjustment points and flexible bill
▪ Splashproof sleeve pocket
Embrace the shoulder seasons in the waterproof and breathable NRS High Tide Splash Jacket, a technical outerwear piece that blocks wind, splash and rain. The High Tide’s articulated hood and quick-venting, quarter-zip neck lets you quickly adapt to changing conditions. Lightweight HyproTex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
▪ Half-zip entry makes it easy to put on in the boat and allows efficient ventilation.
▪ The articulated hood has three adjustment points for a snug, windproof fit and a flexible bill to keep the drips off your nose.
▪ Two splashproof sleeve pockets provide essential storage and remain accessible under a life jacket.
▪ Adjustable hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip.
▪ The waist secures with an adjustable drawcord, and grippy silicone dots along the hem keep the jacket in place.
NRS High Tide Jacket
When conditions change, you need adaptable protection from wind, splash and rain.
No need to pack a splash jacket and a rain jacket, the NRS High Tide Splash Jacket has you covered from head to waist with an articulated hood and quick-venting, quarter-zip neck.
[Color available in 2019: gunmetal only]