NRS Women’s Boater’s Glove (2019)
▪ Weight: 1 oz
▪ Material: 6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend
▪ Seams: Single needle with high tenacity thread
▪ Palm Material: Amara® synthetic leather palm
▪ Wrist Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop “bike glove” tab
Open finger design
Wrist pairing snaps
UPF 50+ sun protection
Reinforced wear areas in the palm
Color : Moroccan Blue
- Expédition et livraison
- Garanti et entretien
- Terms and conditions
NRS Women’s Boater’s Glove combine lightweight UPF 50+ material on the backs with rugged synthetic leather on the palms to deliver an open-fingered glove that can keep up with long days on the water. H2Core Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quick, stretches with the flex of your hands and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands. Vent holes in the palms increase cooling. Pairing snaps on the wrist ensure you’ll always have two gloves at the put-in.
▪ H2Core™ Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quick, stretches with the flex of your hands and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
▪ Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots and opening canned beverages.
▪ Amara® synthetic leather palms is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones.
▪ Sticky polyurethane pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
▪ Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
▪ Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
▪ Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
▪ The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
NRS Women’s Boater’s Glove