1.1 In the case of non-conforming or defective products, the manufacturer’s warranty applies.
1.2 The details of the manufacturer’s warranty can be read in the documentation accompanying the product, on their brand page on our website, in store or on the manufacturer’s website.
1.3 For all complaints or questions about the warranty of a product, contact us by phone at 450 415-0582 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you are ready to explain and/or document the problem, with photos and videos if needed.
1.4 Following the return of the article and/or receipt of the information requested by our team, and after noting the non-conformity of the product, we will communicate with the manufacturer within 3 working days and will follow up between you and the manufacturer to assure you the best satisfaction.
The manufacturers’ warranties exclude wear and tear due to normal use of the product.
In general, manufacturers’ warranties do not apply to:
• aesthetic imperfections;
• damage caused by excessive heat (prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or to the heat of an enclosed space);
• damage caused by improper storage (excessive humidity, cold or heat);
• damage caused by impact, improper handling or other accident;
• damage caused during transport;
• products sold used or demo;
• products having undergone repair or attempted repair by the owner or other person not authorized by the manufacturer;
• products damaged during exceptional circumstances or accidents covered by your personal insurance.